Our Five Favorite Looks For Spring
Posted on Saturday, April 16 2016 12:37:00 AM in News by Sarah Lunt
With the change of season brings new excitement about losing the heavy layers and welcoming brighter colors. There are so many fun trends this Spring but these 5 are our favorites!
1. Flirty Florals. From tops to dresses we are seeing florals everywhere and before you roll your eyes and say "Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking" (what movie is it from?), try it out for yourself.
2. On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. Soft pinks are everywhere but we realize it's not a flattering color on all skin types - alas, go for the blush accessories or skirts if you're not a fan of pale pink so close to your face.
3. Light Layers. What we love about Fall/Winter clothing options is the fun of layering multiple pieces, but you don't have to ditch the layers for these warmer months when you have lightweight options.
4. Loose-Knit Loves. I may live in this dress once the weather hits 90. Finding a flattering and light-weight dress for a casual Spring outfit is no longer a dream. Paired with wedge sandals or chucks, this dress is as versatile as they come.
5. Python is the New Cheetah. Technically not an outfit, but we are such fans of animal prints in small doses! A shoe or a handbag is the perfect way to add interest with an animal print and this Spring we're loving Python...probably the only time I'll own a snake (okay it's faux), right?!
This post isn't complete without featuring our gorgeous new purses, handbags, and clutch options for Spring. I don't know that I can pick a fav but I am already dreaming about outfit options for each of them! Want a chance to win one? Super easy, just head to our Facebook <- click page to enter!
Happy Spring Shopping Ladies!
Sarah and Jenni